Thursday, February 21, 2008

Contact Info

All,

As I leave in just 3 days, I thought I should post all my contact info for all those letters that you will be sending!

Alicia Feuillet, PCV
Peace Corps/Malawi
Box 208
Lilongwe
Malawi

Packages should be kept small--padded envelopes as oppose to boxes are best. After the first two months I will be moved to my permanent site and will have a new address which you can use if you like, but mail can always be sent to this address and I can pick it up when in town. After the first several months I will also have a cell phone (oh, the wonders of technology :).

During the course of my service internet and email will be sporadic so I plan on this blog being my main source of communication with all of you. I will try to write as many letters as I can, but the blog will have the most up to date happenings.

Thank you for your thoughts, prayers, generosity, and outpourings of love and kindness--I am truly grateful. Wish me luck!

Love,
Alicia

No comments: